CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cami Turns 10!

I can't believe all my kids are in double digits! Cami turned 10 on August 3rd and we celebrated together as a family. We made her favorite dinner - shrimp scampi - and had a chocolate mousse cake for dessert.


Cami is so special to us and here are just a few reasons why:

*She is always happy. She even wakes up happy.
*She finds the best in people. She naturally gives them the benefit of the doubt.
*She loves making friends and can get along with just about anyone.
*She has beautiful eyes which are a combination of mom's shape and dad's color.
*She loves to be fashionable and we all find ourselves asking her opinion about our outfits.
*She is very spiritual and is unusually close to the spirit. She also loves to snuggle with us during church:)
*She finds a way to connect with each member of our family in a fun way. Dad is cars. Mom is crafts. Dallin is superheros. Tayl0r is playing cards and doing hair. Even the dogs have a special way they love to snuggle or play with her.
*She works hard at setting and accomplishing goals. She is even in the advanced math class this year!
*I don't know if she's ever had a mean thought in her life.

I could go on and on, but I hope she can see how much we love her and how important she is to our family. Thanks for being so wonderful Cami! Happy Birthday and we love you!










1 comments:

NanaBuni said...

Surprise!!!!!! Nanabuni is back...David (my baby boy) had the internet installed at my house this week. God will Bless him. I have been really busy getting caught up with all of you & it may take a couple more days. A belated Happy #10 Cami. I can tell by seeing your pictures that everything your momma said about you is TRUE. Hugs to everyone.